Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Our Seven Dwarf's plus Fluffy!

First meet my new babies! Arrived today all the way from South Carolina!

They shall now be known as Happy, Grumpy Sneezy, Dopey, Sleepy, Bashful, Doc, and Fluffy!!

Next: place your bets on whether I can actually keep them alive!?! 😬

They are enjoying shade for a few days after their long journey leaving their wonderful humid environment… heaven help them! 🙏

Kara Becker = Black Thumb: The officially recognized Merriam-Webster idiom for someone who consistently dooms plant life, even fake plants…

How they arrived from South Carolina on May 30th all boxed up!

After unboxing:


Update: July 8th

Trust me no one is more shocked than me, other than “one brother in law of mine…”

SURVIVING and THRIVING!!!

Here is the crazy thing, they shockingly all fit their personalities! I didn’t think much when I assigned their names but they really do! Happy gets the most sun, Fluffy is the widest, Grumpy had the hardest time adapting by having the most dead branches, Dopey’s top looks exactly like the shape of Dopey’s hat, Bashful doesn’t like to show all his branches in some parts and has bare spots where you see his trunk, whenever I am watering and get to Sneezy, I always sneeze! I kid you not! Doc gets the most shade and is content. Lastly Sleepy! We have had the hardest time battling the wind with him and he likes to fall over to get some zzz’s.











No comments:

Post a Comment