Tuesday, September 16, 2025

Lucy takes herself for a walk!

 So I'm in Florida enjoying vacation when I get a call from my neighbor that he thinks our dog has gotten out. So I called Hen and asked he where Lucy was. He said she is right here, only to find she was not right there.... Recently we had to switch the dogs gps trackers from old devices to new and I didn't realize I needed to setup new safe zones for them. So her gps tracker worked but never alerted us that she had left the house. The reason she got out was our back gate had been left open by our tree trimmers days prior which is really a miracle that none of the dogs had left before then. Also a miracle that Oscar and Patsy didn't follow her. We have never actually had a Saint Bernard come home that didn't just bolt given the chance of escape. So beyond a miracle that Lucy came back home on her own! So grateful to our neighbor across the street that saw her and notified us. He said she just kept barking. I am sure she was trying to yell and tell everyone she was locked out of the house! Somebody let me in!



This picture was taken and sent to me from our neighbor.





No comments:

Post a Comment