Link to Obituary
After her burial the family went to the WigWam casino for lunch in Fernley. They had the best banana milkshakes ever!
Picture taken same day at the Peppermill where we were staying. Love this picture of Henry and his Mom!
Here were the thoughts Henry shared at the memorial service
Thank you all for coming.
What can I say about this sweet woman who was more than my grandmother, she was my best friend.
- She was always the Life of the party
- She loved to dance
- She loved her family and friends
- She loved to play bingo, slots, go to Charlestown, Vegas
- She loved sweets especially chocolate
- She had a great sense of humor and could always make everyone laugh
- She always prayed for everyone and even when she wasn’t well she would still say how grateful she was to live another day
- Even in her last days she was still cracking jokes
Some of my fondest memories are when we…
Las Vegas trip
Countless phone calls
Birthday cards with personal signature of a small likeness of herself, didn’t matter how little she had she always gave
Loved to give kisses on the neck
Even though I made her absolutely crazy most of the time I believe she wouldn’t have it any other way.
She loved to remind me that when I was three years old she said henry don’t you jump in that puddle and I did anyway.
She loved her family and friends and was always praying for everyone.
Her children and grandchildren and great grand children were her greatest joy
I am so grateful for the opportunity Kara and I had to visit her a couple months ago and give Grandma a priesthood blessing of comfort. I know through that experience that grandpa was watching over her.
I know that she is with Grandpa and her Mom and Dad and siblings and Nancy and Georgeanna. I know she is at peace and out of pain.
Grandma we love you and will miss you everyday.
You truly brought so much light and joy to this existence and we were so blessed that you were apart of our lives here on earth. And pray that we can continue to make you proud and honor your legacy as you watch over us.