Saturday, March 7, 2009

I like to...
My old office roomie Kati did this on her blog and I was curious so I thought I'd try... Google "{your name} likes to" (with the quotation marks) and see what the first 10 hits say about you.

Kara Likes To:

1. Run, read, and play volleyball. (i can only honestly agree with the second two, what is this running you speak of, I would rather relax at the beach)

2. play on the internet and boss people around (Hen is this true?)

3. to take photos, (definitely!)

4. go to the pool, e-mail her friends up north (not sure who this is), and hang out with her new husband, (yup!)

5. likes getting rubbed-(scratched, massaged, etc., who doesn't?)

6. to tease, (can't disagree here.... I had this old roommate I used to torture, like hiding under her bed and grabbing her ankles, or in her closet, or in the shower while she was brushing her teeth, I haven't heard from her in years.....)

Now on to Hen:

Hen Likes To:

1. sew, (really I didn't know that honey...)

2. dance! (definitely, he has quite the moves!)

3. snuggle in the sheets, (yes he is notorious)

4. listen to music (yes, but it is not what you would think, he loves sinatra, classical, opera, but if you turn on the radio he is great at knowing all artists old and new, and letting me listen to country whenever I feel like!)

5. ride on the dash of our motor home (i am assuming this was in reference to a dog named Henry, not really sure)

6. watch football and go out with his friends to eat (we have a winner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment