Monday, July 6, 2009

Help to mourn my ipod....

Picture it.....beautiful day in Virginia, taking a nap on a float in the pool, while listening to my ipod. Then out of no where I feel something land on my chest. PANIC set in and and I jump up so suddenly that my ipod falls to the bottom of the pool! I hurry and swim to the bottom to retrieve it... Ok, so you are saying why on earth did she have her ipod so close to the water and second what jumped on you that caught you by suprise? First I just thought it would be nice to listen to my music while I laid out and for over an hour I had been fine in this position on my float in the pool. Second the object that landed on me was a potato chip my husband decided to throw on me from the other side of the pool(because he loves to be a prankster). How was I supposed to know it wasn't a bug, plus up until that point I had been alone at the pool. Sad day! So I went online and there were websites that suggested I put my ipod in a bowl of rice for 24 hours to see if it could dry out and work. Unfortunately it did not work for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment