Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ahh the Annual Christmas Card and all it's Drama

You may be surprised to find this out, but the annual Christmas Card picture is not as easy as it looks! All I can say is thank goodness for technology and digital cameras! This year, due to my indecisiveness, I ended up sending out two cards. Some of you received a card with one picture while others received a card with three.... long story. Any way these are the photos -unedited mind you- that did not make the cut this year. Coordinating two Saint Bernards and a goofball husband is not easy!












2 comments:

  1. Hey! Those are all cute! So, what do the "kids" want for Christmas this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are pretty. I loved your christmas card. It is my worst thing ever. I took 60 pictures and the one I sent was the only useable one and just barely.

    ReplyDelete