Monday, October 24, 2011

Photos of the Outdoor Halloween Decor in Daylight

Meet Felix the Cat! Felix joined our fam last year as our first inflatable edition. He is the favorite to all of the kids on the street. I believe his tail reaches 9 feet and you can see how he towers over me, he is quite large. Felix likes to keep track of everything going on on the street, so he moves his head left and right to take it all in.

This is Dracula, as you can see he has currenly come out of his coffin for a quick cameo, but he does not stay up for long... So if you drive by and don't see him, give him a minute to wake up from his nap!

This is Bones, he is new for 2011, and sold out of everywhere! Guess I am just lucky, or maybe just diligent... :) Bones opens  and closes his mouth, and his eyes turnabout all crazy. Welcome Bones to the fam!

Meet Alfred the ghost. He lights up when it is dark out so that the trick or treaters can find their way. Be sure and wave to him as you drive by!

So there is a bit of a story that goes along with the below tree. A year or so ago, my husband was killing weeds around a tree that used to be in that exact same spot. A big beautiful tree that gave a ton of shade!! And well, he ended up not only killing the weeds, but the tree as well. So this last summer we removed the dead tree. Hen promised me he would replace the tree, and everyone knows my husband has a sense of humor, so I guess this is what I get! So it looks like the ghost of the tree Henry killed will be visiting us annually!
The witch in the door and the haunted house in the window were fabulous birthday presents from my Mom and Dad and they look fantastic! Especially at night! Thank's Mom and Dad for adding to my collection, or as other's may call it enabling my obsession!

These two ghosts we have had for a few years. They are tethered between the trees and like to excersize their vocal cords and move back and forth to greet the trick or treaters.

Meet Sammy the spider, he moves his head two and fro, and we just love him!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! I SO wish we could go Trick or Treating at your house!! :)

    ReplyDelete