Saturday, August 4, 2012

Girls Camp 2012

I had the opportunity to attend Girls Camp as a leader this year. It was August 1st through the 3rd at Bear Lake in Northern Utah. And it was a blast! There were 19 girls that attended from the ages of 12-17 and it was like a three day slumber party! The location was beautiful and the weather was great. Only downside was at night when I could hear scurrying around my tent. What I thought were mice turned out to be a skunk that the bishop ended up shooing away at 3 am when he heard something making noise in the camp. Other great memories were singing songs every night as a group, teaching the girls to crochet, playing bananagrams, swimming in the beautiful lake, testimony meeting, and getting to know the girls better. I hope I get to go again because it truly was a blast!






No comments:

Post a Comment