Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Blankets

This year I made seven blankets.  This one is for my sweetheart neighbor who always watches Brody and Cali when I am out of town. Her name is Kaylee and I don't know what I would do without her!

This blanket is for Cindy Firestone who I have gotten to know this last year as I have started working with her more and more closely in her Fund Treasurer role. Hen and I actually went square dancing with her and husband and had a blast before I got a bum knee.

The below five blankets were for the West family. (missing photos for two of them) This family has been a life saver through all my knee issues. Keith had knee replacement surgery last summer so he let me borrow his crutches and ice machine to ice my leg with. Jan his wife came over to the house frequently to assist in whatever I needed, cleaning, groceries, a listening ear, the list goes on and on. 

Keith's Blanket

 Gage's Blanket

Kanyon's Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment