Saturday, June 8, 2013

Trip to Heber

One Saturday my Dad and I took a trip to the Heber Cemetery to find some of the headstones of our relatives. The best part was that my Dad kept saying "I remember this huge bush where the headstones were." Well let me tell you that bush was no longer there so we were walking all over the cemetery trying to find these headstones, but he finally found them. He remembered going there with Nana many times while he was growing up. We stopped off at the Homestead for a nice lunch on the back patio. It was a nice drive in the convertible. But even though the man is almost 60, he still has a lead foot! I had to keep telling him, Dad I don't think the speed limit is 50 here....











This is the house Nana grew up in before she moved to American Fork.






No comments:

Post a Comment