Sunday, May 4, 2014

Young Womanhood Award


As Personal Progress Advisor I completed the requirements as a leader to earn my Personal Progress Award. It took 2 1/2 years to complete but I am so glad that I did it! I learned so much and strengthened my testimony in the progress. It was really great the day it was announced in sacrament meeting because three laurels received their awards the same day I did. I was so proud of them for setting goals and accomplishing them. The last time I received this award was back in high school. The requirements were different back then and dare I say easier? There was only one 10 hour project back then and now there are 9 ten hour projects with one of them being to read the book of mormon in it entirety. I was also able to keep track of all my progress online as opposed to just in the book which made things way easier and helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment