Sunday, October 26, 2014

Carving Pumkins and the annual contest

So my mom got us this really cool tool to clean out the pumpkins that connects to a drill. It worked so well! We can never go back to the old way.




So for my birthday this year my wonderful Mom cooked my favorite dinner Enchiladas and we had a pumpkin carving party! I had a blast and am so grateful to her for always making my birthday so special! I am also so thankful to my husband Henry for letting me take that wonderful aruba trip, and for letting me buy new halloween decorations and costumes every year that end up being the best birthday presents!






So there was a bit of controversy over the pumpkin contest this year. Below were the contestants which I posted to my Facebook page for voting, but apparently the album could only show the first five photos so Luce and my Dad felt a little jipped in the voting… At the end of the day it wouldn't have mattered. Krista took the vote with a pretty clean sweep!

Alyssa's Pumpkin

Curt's Pumpkin

DeLana's Pumpkin

Henry's Pumpkin

Kara's Pumpkin

Krista's Pumpkin-the Winner

Lindsay's Pumpkin



No comments:

Post a Comment