Friday, January 16, 2015

Another year of Christmas Blankie's


This one was for Hen's Aunt Sue in Ohio because we knew she loves the beach.

I made 4 of the below baby blankets for one Avery, two Ella's, and a Rose.


My niece Avery-Love her!


Baby Rose and Wrigley


Baby Ella W. so cute!!

Baby Ella Y. all smiles!


This one was for my mom because she loves penguins.

These were for Hen's grandfather, aka Henry Joseph Becker II, one for the tv room and one for his bed.




I made this blanket for Hen, he has it in Wendover to keep it fur free :)


 This blanket was for Hen's friend/co worker in Wendover, John


This was for Hen's cousin Tait in Connecticut. I made her a blanket previously but it got bed bugs from some place she stayed so she had to throw it away. This is the replacement.
This one was for Hen's Uncle Frank in Ohio.

Baby Boy Blankets-(4)

Neighbor Matthew F.
 
Best Friend Tiana's baby boy Grant
 
More girl blankies
 
 
my niece CoCo

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment