Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bear Lake Camping


Hen and I's favorite place to camp is up St. Charles canyon on the Idaho side of Bear Lake. We left early Wednesday morning with the car packed to camp for one night.... maybe we will go for at least two nights next time.... We enjoyed the lake Wednesday afternoon and camping in the evening. And of course we had to have some of those delicious famous raspberry shakes! 

One funny story that happened was at the campground. There was a family reunion going on near our campsite and I went in to use the restroom and this lady came in the bathroom singing "Who is in the bathroom with me?" and I responded in song "Somebody you don't know". We both laughed through the stalls because she probably thought I was someone from her family reunion...

Had to take this picture of the back of the car being so stuffed for one night of camping...maybe a little overboard??? 

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment