Wednesday, September 16, 2015

7 Years Down and and an Eternity to Go!

Hen and I decided one morning to jump on a plane and go to San Francisco for an anniversary lunch. Our favorite place is at the Franciscan that is right on the water. And eating outside is always the best!! We had just enough time for lunch and to grab some sourdough bread at boudin's across the street before making our way back home. On an interesting side note, we rode UBER for the first time, which caused the hamster wheel in Henry's brain to start turning, now he is a part time UBER and LYFT driver.... Funny how the smallest events in life that you think will be non consequential turn into things that change your life!








"They say a "perfect marriage" is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other." And I couldn't agree more!
Happy Anniversary Henry Joseph Becker IV! Seven years down, and an Eternity to go... If nothing else that leaves plenty of time for new adventures! Because you know all you have to say is "Wanna go on an Adventure? and I will reply "Alpaca my bags!"
So many cherished memories over the years! These pictures are some of my favorites from when we were first married. My how the years have started to fly by and yet somehow I love you more today then I did back then!








No comments:

Post a Comment