Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Big 32!

I had the most wonderful birthday this year! First my Mom and CoCo visited me at my work and brought these fabulous balloons! Then Hen got me tickets for my mom and me to go to the Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood concert. Followed up by a great dinner at Maddox, my favorite, and then a great birthday cake from BR's. I then received two very sweet gifts from a couple of my close friends that I will cherish forever! And some really cool gifts from my Mom and Dad and sisters as well! Thank you everyone for giving me such a wonderful birthday!








Floor seats Center Stage!!!

Presents from my Mom and Dad



Super cute pillow cases


My friend Natalie had her mom make this blanket for me and it is so beautiful!




My visiting teaching companion gave this to me! She truly knows me!








No comments:

Post a Comment