Thursday, March 12, 2020

Miracles

 Words can’t express the gratitude I have for tender mercies today. Miracle 1-First we felt prompted to come home a day early and were able to get on standby on a full flight home. Especially with the state of things, who knows if they will start closing down airports. 2nd Miracle- After Lily passed, you can imagine our anxiety to board our dogs while we were gone but all three did really well. Ginormous Miracle 3- on the way home from boarding I had put one of the back windows down too far in the back of the pup taxi and literally not even 3 houses away from our house Lucy lept out of our moving car and rolled. I stopped the car and jumped out. And when I ran to her she was limping and crying. My worst fears were being realized. I picked her up and took her to the grass. She rolled on her back for me to rub her tummy. I was terrified she had broken something. I managed to get her in the car and drove home. Hen took the boys and I raced Lucy to the ER in Layton. After a thorough exam they determined she had no broken bones or internal bleeding. She is definitely going to be sore but she could have been so much worse. Obviously I was absolutely sick to my stomach until the exam was over. As I looked back on that event it is a miracle that not only did she not break anything, but that she wasn’t hit by another car or rolled under our car. And we both could have been hit by a car when I went to pick her up because I was thinking only of rescuing her. So grateful for answered prayers and tender mercies from our Heavenly Father. Miracles happen every day, we just have to recognize them. 

#guardianangelhelp

#furryguardianangels

No comments:

Post a Comment