Friday, August 7, 2020

Favorite Memes over the last 6 months

Through all the craziness there has definitely been some comedians that have come out of the woodwork. Here are my favorite memes from the last 6 months.

What's crazy, is I posted this Meme on February 12th, little did I know that I would be permanently working from home for the forseeable future..


This one I actually posted on Groundhog day, February 2nd, little did I know our lives would feel like Groundhog day, everyday...


































































The below post was hilarious- because everyone was basically living in pajamas at the time and churches were closed...
                                        
                                            And you can't forget virtual backgrounds with Hen...




No comments:

Post a Comment