Saturday, October 24, 2020

Birthday #37

 First time being able to travel on my birthday in over 14 years! Love my job but this is always a crazy busy time of year. New Salt Lake airport is so nice!! Go beach Go Beach! Excited for a little RNR even if it is a quick trip! Thank you for all the birthday wishes! #feelinglovedandblessed









One of my best days ever!  A birthday I will not soon forget. Turning 37 isn’t so bad after all! Lunch at my favorite restaurant, beach views, gorgeous sunset, and game night with treasured friends! Still can’t believe I beat Hen in a second round of sudden death six pack! Thank you Allison and Louise  for fun times and cherished memories!










Our cute niece Taylor's birthday wishes! 💓

Birthday wishes from Niece Avery and Nephew Bryce















No comments:

Post a Comment