Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year

 Took a minute to find this post from 2017, but I remember it being one of my favorites! Every day, month, year is what we make of it. Although it may be easy to find all the bad, I think you may be surprised to find that the good outweighs the bad. As I reflected on 2020 last night only countless blessings came to mind. Our health, our home, our safety, our jobs, our fur kids, our family, our friends. We survived 2020 just like you did. Why? Because we are all stronger than we realize and because we are loved and cared for by so many on earth and in heaven. I don’t know what 2021 will bring, in fact in some ways it could be worse than 2020, but I have faith that it will all work out and that we will learn something from the struggle. Hoping for more hugs in 2021. I miss hugs. 

Why so optimistic about 2021? What do you think it will bring? 

It will bring flowers

Yes? How come?

Because I am planting flowers








No comments:

Post a Comment