Saturday, February 6, 2021

Blog Update

 After spending a few hours this morning updating this blog, I'm a little burnt out, so I will keep it short.

And apologies in advance, with staying home so much, the updates are mostly dog photos...life isn't quite as exciting these days.

It's been a few months since I last updated the blog. And like in August when I wrote a Blog Update post, so many things have happened in our world. A vaccine is now available and we are waiting for our turn to get it. We have made it this far without getting covid and I just pray we can make it to our vaccine without getting it. We have a new president, and that whole election was frankly a fiasco. But life has pretty much gone back to the "new" normal and it is nice not to have the stress of the election to deal with for a while.

I am still working from home. And it has been a warmer winter thus far with less snow than usual. Maybe it's because I haven't had to drive into work in winter weather this year, but I have actually enjoyed the winter more. Now I only go out when I need to. Henry is still working at Delta and officially started his mortuary science program at SLCC. Last year he was taking all prerequisites for this 2 year program.  This semester he has started taking anatomy classes so that he can learn how to embalm. He is super excited about it. I am less excited about all the pictures he keeps sharing... 

Since our last update- Hen visited Lake Champlain, I took a trip with my Mom to Jackson Hole and Bear World. We celebrated our 12 year anniversary. Hen and I took a trip to Huntington Beach over my birthday. We got new custom bookshelves. Lucy turned one years old and got her spay surgery. I have been spending a lot of time in my calling as a Young Women's advisor over the 12-15 year old's. Henry was voted in a second year as Worshipful Master of his Free Mason lodge. Christian came out for a visit in January.  Charlie just had nose surgery from an infection likely caused by a rat scratching his nose and is on the mend. And of course Lucy shenanigans have been weaved throughout the last 6 months. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment