Monday, July 5, 2021

Happy 40th Henry!


Happy 40th Birthday Henry Joseph Becker IV! You make 40 look good! Thank you again for all those who submitted videos! He was blown away! Love you all!!! 



The below is Hen's chocolate birthday cake that his Mom prepared for him along with a local baker. Since Hen is spending so much time doing embalming's these days, it was so fitting. The toe tag was my favorite part. The cake not only looked awesome, but also tasted fabulous!

Video of Hen opening his cake




So Henry, since he is the IVth, has always told me he could have totally been born a king and would have been a great king! Although he probably would have had many lose their heads! I found this present on a website called turnmeroyal. This particular template is named "His Royal Majesty". I wish I had on video when I unveiled this gift. His smile and laugh were priceless! When we arrived home from our trip he propped that thing up in our bedroom, I was like OH NO, that is going in your office or the basement. LOL










Video of Hen opening his present from his old friend Jenny.





No comments:

Post a Comment