Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Shaking my head...

 I just can't with this guy! Trying to play 20 questions. Let's start with the beginning. After your first question is "person" and I say "no", how is the next question, "name"? Secondly, who wastes a question on "hag", especially when person and name had already been answered as no? "Dead or alive" is clearly not a yes or no question.  Then once he gets a yes for animals, immediately goes specific to nicknames of our dogs. Most people after guessing animals, might go for the obvious next question "land or water"... This is followed by the question "big", which I indicate is No. Wouldn't that make any normal person assume it was small? Not my husband, his next question is "Small"... Then I say to him- small is relative, like smaller than a bear? He says to me, no. Smaller than a cat. So I answer No it isn't smaller than a cat. So how does bird become the next question? Unless he was thinking like an ostrich...is that really a bird? Finally he gets the right answer out of nowhere which clearly means he looked over my shoulder at my screen. On most occasions I do not question my husband's intelligence. I know his mind is full of extremely technical things, but sometimes I do have to wonder about the logical paths his mind takes to come to a conclusion.... Sigh....Cheryl K Becker did you never teach your son how to play 20 questions?





No comments:

Post a Comment