Friday, October 22, 2021

Work Halloween Party

 Another fun Work Halloween Party for the books! So fun to have my sister and niece and nephews there for the first time this year! Also had to include a pic of my partner in crime at work!











Won't ever forget how much Chase loved his costume and "being in character".


The kids were making board votes in our largest conference room. It was a riot. All in favor say "I"

Have to contrast this photo with the first time Chase came to visit my office back in 2013. So crazy what a difference 8 years makes! Also want to remember Bryce's impression from movies he has seen when he walked down the hall quickly pushing up his glasses and straightening his tie as he hurried late to a meeting. Bryce also told me that I had a VIP office! Wouldn't have been complete without some rounds of ping pong and Berry and Avery getting themselves locked out on the patio when we were all trying to hunt down my access card that I had left in the ping pong room.








No comments:

Post a Comment