Saturday, April 2, 2022

Vegas Vacay

 Literally the morning of, on Wednesday, March 30th, we decided to go stay in Vegas for a few days. I ended up going Wednesday night and Hen joined me Thursday night. It was a great getaway with an awesome (somehow comped room...) and perfect weather! The Bellagio Conservatory didn't disappoint and the pool was a perfect temperature! 


#pooltime #sunshine #vacay ☀️❤️


Because Hen must always have shade...

My yummy yogurt parfait breakfast!


Life is tough sometimes… and then it is oh so sweet!! #vacay #sunshine  #circlelaps

I probably swam a hundred laps around this fountain by the time we left on Saturday. It was funny. On one of the days, there was a beautiful model sitting on the edge of the pool. As I was swimming laps she said to me "I'm vicariously living through you". And I said "Ditto" I thought it strange that a girl who would be a perfect 10 to most guys would be vicariously living through me. Maybe she didn't know how to swim, maybe she looked at me and thought "I bet that girl eats whatever she wants". No one will ever know. But it was nice to hear anyway.


Bellagio Conservatory never disappoints! ❤️❤️❤️🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼















No comments:

Post a Comment