Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Adoption Anniversary Oscar

 With all the craziness of this week, we forgot about Oscar’s adoption anniversary on May the 4th!!! He has been a member of our fam for 3 years now! And we wouldn’t have it any other way. His age is unknown but estimated to be 8 yrs old, same as Charlie. We love you, you old hound dog! 

#OscarBoscar 

#booboo

Funny story about that new bed in front of the fireplace. He was sitting leaning against the couch and I looked at him and said. “I don’t know what is wrong with that new bed Dad got you that you won’t lay on it.” I kid you not, he walked right over, circled and laid down like he knew exactly what I was saying. 😳

This is Costco bed #2. The other one seemed a little too small. It is now down in my office and still gets used from time to time.






No comments:

Post a Comment