Monday, October 10, 2022

Daily Grind

 It has been a hard week between two of our pups being sick and neighbor drama but there have been also countless blessings interwoven throughout. 

First, I can’t tell you how humbled I am by the outpouring of love and support from past and present friends over this trial. Thank you all for your love and comforting words, you have no idea how grateful and blessed we feel to know you! And somehow amidst all the adversity, I have felt a calming peace all week because of you and from my constant companion The Holy Ghost. 

First, on Tuesday and getting to sub on Hens shift at the temple and getting to spend precious time there together. 

Then taking Charlie to the ER in Layton and finding out Dr Kara was there that day and all the meds he has been on are helping him get back to normal. 

And then having the opportunity to attend one of our sweet primary kids baptisms today. There was a beautiful piano number that was played that did wonders drowning out all the negative voices in my head. 

As I prayed to know what I am supposed to learn from this trial, the overwhelming thought of patience came to my mind. And I am so grateful that while there has been so much hate spewed at us, I am grateful that I do not feel anger. It has occurred to me this week that because we have put up so many roadblocks to keep Satan and his followers out of our lives, he is now using other people to get to us. The saddest part is that they don’t even realize they are being used. So I continue to pray for them and us to be able to live peaceably one day. 

Thank you again our dear friends! We love you and have felt your love!



The below two angels in my life dropped off the above flowers and sent me this picture! I am so grateful and blessed to call them my friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment