Thursday, July 13, 2023

Pack Meeting

 Pack Meeting #2,224

Oscar: Patsy, you have been with us a few weeks now and there are a few items I would like to share.

  1st- I would like to commend you for joining our pack and fitting in almost flawlessly from day one. You see, we still miss brother Charlie, but your cheerful playful energy is helping us to not be so sad. Thank you for sleeping in his bed and eating out of his bowl so that we did not have to look at an empty space every day. 

Lucy: Yes, Patsy, thank you for joining our family and helping Mom and Dad not be so sad too. I agree with brother Oscar. 

But don’t forget that I’m second for everything and you are always third! 

Oscar: Really Lucy? We were having a nice moment and you had to go and throw your seniority into the conversation… what do you think you work for Delta or something…😉clearly you have been hanging around Dad….

Lucy: Facts are facts! Just making sure she knows her place in line. 

Patsy: Don’t worry big Sis, I may be older than you but I am quickly learning the routine of this place. It’s ok, you can be in the #2 spot. I’m finally feeling so much better after that blasted surgery, so I’m just happy to feel like myself again. 

By the way, is it really ok for us to sound like a heard of elephants by playing tag and having zoomies at 6:50am this morning? What if we wake Mom and Dad?

Lucy: oh don’t worry about them. They take naps just like we do, sleep/smeep. And besides, They forgive us for everything! You will be amazed what you can get away with in this house. 

Oscar: please also note, today is grooming day. You both stink, so I’m glad you are getting baths! 

Lucy: Speak for yourself! You don’t smell like any kind of flower I know! 

Patsy: what is grooming day? 

Oscar: it’s our Spaw Day at Shaggy Shic! We get to go for a ride in the car with the wind in our face and ears and go get pampered by our favorite groomer Carolyn Bahena! 

Lucy: awhh spaw day! I love this day! 

Oscar: let us adjourn this meeting until next time. I need to go back to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment