Friday, January 18, 2008

Escape Artists!



So here's the story. I get home late one night from work and grocery shopping to find the south gate open and Brody and Cali missing. Of course what does any Mama do when her babies are missing.... PANIC! I drove the streets calling, whistling, crying hysterically, searching. My mom and dad even drove through the area searching. By the end my mom and I were hoarse. It was so late, that I couldn't even call the pound to see if they had been picked up. After reaching exhaustion my mom and I crawled into bed with hopes of finding them the next day. The next morning I awoke from a phone call from my sweetheart boyfriend Henry with the news that he had found them. Yes, Henry who was 2400 miles away was the one to track down my pups. He had discovered them at the animal control facility in Fruit Heights. The pups had been sent to jail for jaywalking in Woods Cross. Now mind you this is Brody's SECOND offense! So after paying the $100 fine and bringing my furbabies home, my mom and I fashioned a very high tech way of keeping them from escaping through the now broken gate. I have definitely learned my lesson and both are now wearing ID tags.




No comments:

Post a Comment