Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The case of the missing blueberry muffins....

Earlier this week 5 remaining blueberry muffins were left in the center most part of my kitchen island counter from a batch Henry had made. (man am I lucky he loves to cook!) We left for a short while and on returning home the counter was bare. My eyes begain to scan the area for any evidence. At the bottom of the stairs I see two empty aluminum foil muffin wrappers, unscathed. Not even a tooth mark. As I examine the wrappers the two suspects came in from their dog door. I wanted to jump to the conclusion that it was them, but I still couldn't understand how the muffin wrapper had remained still intact.


















In need of hard evidence I examined the kids mouth and tongue to quickly find them staind blue. Alas the bad babies were busted! And I have learned I can no longer leave anything on the counter in the kitchen! I do want to let you all know that while many maybe thinking, just like Henry did, that Brody was solely to blame since Cali can not reach that high, her tongue was in fact blue! In my own expert opinion she is not only an accomplice but definitely the brains behind this crumby outfit! So don't let that cute face fool you!!



2 comments:

  1. I Love Those "BAD BABIES" But I Love You More Than Anything In This World!! Always And Forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few stories on Lexi like that! (Looks like that Henry of yours is a keeper!!!)

    Aunt Cheri

    ReplyDelete