Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hooked on Phonics worked for me!!!

So I must blog about the most recent ridiculous event that has happened in my life. Henry dropped off his wedding ring last Saturday at the jewelers to have it re sized because it kept falling off of his finger. I thought I would be sneaky and surprise him by getting it engraved while it was there. So I called over there and the high school girl that helped us before answered the phone and took down the engraving. So Henry goes to pick up his ring and calls me to ask if "always" is supposed to have two L's. At first I thought he was kidding but sure enough, the engraving that was supposed to say "Love you Always 9-30-08" in fact said "Love you Allways 9-30-08". Henry also told me that the jeweler tried to convince him that Always had two L's in it before he left the jewelers. Now we can do nothing but laugh about it and luckily we didn't get charged for the engraving. After I thought about it I realized I do love Henry in All Ways so I guess it can just have a double meaning.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Too bad the jeweler doesn't use spell check!

    ReplyDelete