Sunday, November 16, 2008

So after I posted the below post Henry decided he wanted to fill one out so here are his answers:

1. Where is your cell phone ... charging on my nightstand
2. Where is your significant other ... laying next to me in bed, typing
3. Your hair color ... dark brown
4. Your mother ... is excited to see me
5. Your father ... is cutting trees
6. Your favorite thing ... to fly
7. Your dream last night ... Kara kept me up...wink wink....
8. Your dream goal ... to be a commercial pilot
9. Room you're in ... bedroom
10. Your hobby ... cars
11. Your fear ... the unknown
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years ... with children and comfortable
13. Where were you last night ... drove newlyweds to park city a la limo
14. What you're not ... democrat
15. One of your wish-list items ... '67 Lincoln Continental, '49 Rolls Royce
16. Where you grew up ... Connecticut and Virginia
17. The last thing you ate ... fms
18. What are you wearing ... no comment....I am in bed with my sexy wife
19. Your tv ... sweet action
20. Your pets ... Bad babies-Brody and Cali
21. Your computer ... frustrates me
22. Your mood ... happy as always
23. Missing someone ... my family
24. Your car ... is a land shark
25. Something you're not wearing ... clothes
26. Favorite store ... Sporty's Pilot Shop
27. Your summer ... was awesome
28. Love someone ... my Karebear
29. Your favorite color ...blue
30. Last time you laughed ... 10 min ago
31. Last time you cried ... when we were sealed

No comments:

Post a Comment