Saturday, September 15, 2012

What have we been up to?

What have we been up to you ask???

Well Hen finished school this summer. He graduated with an Associate of Applied Sciences in Aviation Maintenance with a 3.7 GPA. He also successfully completed all 9 (extremely difficult) FAA certification exams to be a licensed A&P technician. We are so proud of him!!!!



Hen is now working two jobs:

Full-Time: G2 is a subcontractor for American Airlines and you will find Hen working in the Terminal at the Baggage Service counter, or on the Ramp loading bags.

Part-Time: Corporate Air is a subcontractor for Fedex and you will find Hen at nights assisting the Airplane Mechanics as they work on the Fedex planes.

It has been a busy summer for him between turning 31....finishing school....and getting his mechanics licenses.

Me? This summer has gone by in a flash! My summer has been filled with lots of Young Women activities and of course Girls Camp. I also taught myself crochet and made my first baby blanket. I also made a few pairs of slippers, a bunch of head bands for the girls, and jewelry bags. My older sister was also able to visit with her boys while they were transitioning from Japan to Washington D.C. It was such a blast to watch my niece and nephews interact. They are at such fun ages with Bryce at 1 1/2, Coco at 2, and Chase at 4.

I am still working at Wasatch Advisors and it has been a busy summer at work. We are building new offices up by the University of Utah so we are working on cleaning out old files etc. We will be moving into the new office next summer. I stayed super late last night cleaning out my office and I just wish I had done it sooner! I can't wait to go back on Monday and enjoy my clean office :)

Looking forward to fall!! Hen and I both love fall and are enjoying the dropping temperatures.  And you know we can hardly wait for Halloween! And yes I already have my costume picked out!
Next week Hen and I will celebrate our 4 year anniversary. Can't believe it has been 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment