Thursday, September 13, 2012

Young Women Lessons

 As part of my Young Womens Beehive Advisor Calling for the LDS church, I teach lessons every other week. Here are some handouts/displays from some of my lessons this year.

This first group is from my first combined lesson teaching all of the Young Women. I chose the topic of being prepared for the Second Coming by talking about the parable of the ten virgins. I gave each girl a little oil lamp as displayed below that I ordered from Israel. They came in a pretty beat up box wrapped individually in newspaper. It is amazing I received them with only one broken! 





This was a lesson on temptation


This was a lesson on Prayer

This was a lesson on Jesus Christ

This was a lesson on self esteem.

This was a lesson on Priesthood Responsibilities




This was a lesson on Service

I printed the story in the link below and turned it into a booklet.

This was my challenge to them.




This lesson was on prayer and Hen and I made Chocolate covered pretzels to go with the below.


Girls Camp Pillow Treat

Girls Camp Soda Cozy


This is what the Bishop gave the girls camp. Super cute I think! I have a feeling his wife helped :)


Camp Song Book


The below is a group of quotes/scriptures etc. I have displayed for my lessons.












1 comment:

  1. Love that you love YW. A daughter after my own heart.

    xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete