Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cheryl and Rick surprise the heck out of us!

So I am sitting in my office at work and all of a sudden were my eyes failing me? Was I having a hallucination? No! Hen's parents Cheryl and Rick had flown out from Virginia and were standing in front of me! What a wonderful surprise! Just in time for Christmas! Now I have to back this story up a little bit. I happened to be their second visit since coming to Utah. Their first visit was a drive out to Wendover to surprise Hen at his work. I think they practically gave him a heart attack! Then Hen was forced not to mention it to me that night on the phone when we talked. I am sure that was very difficult for him. The next day they came to see me and then we were able to spend the weekend with them. It was a lot of fun!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment