Saturday, December 28, 2013

Welcome to the family Lily Bear!

On December 28th, Hen, Cali, and I got in the SUV and drove to a dog rescue in Park City to meet a 3 year old St. Bernard named Lily. Little did we know at the time that her timing coming into our family couldn't have been more perfect! We have grown so close to Lily in such a short time and don't know where we would be without her! She has fit right in.

 Isn't she beautiful? It is quite crazy how similar she looks like Brody, but believe me when I say she has a personality all her own!
 
 
This is after her first bath

 
Clearly making herself right at home

 Her and Cali just chillin while I worked from home one day.

 
Can I get you a pillow Lily? Perhaps a blankie?

 Hanging out at the Dog Park

No comments:

Post a Comment