Tuesday, September 23, 2014

An afternoon at the Brigham City Temple with Dad

My Dad and I decided to drive to Brigham City to do some work in the new temple there. For the session there were only 60 seats available. 30 for appointments and 30 for walk ins. When we arrived in the foyer my Dad realized he forgot his recommend out in the car so he had to run back out to find it. Luckily I thought I better just go ahead and check in without him. Well I did and we ended up getting the last two walk in seats available! The session was wonderful and I think this is one of my new favorite temples. It is truly beautiful on the inside! Afterwards we went to Maddox's up the street, because frankly who wouldn't?



The tabernacle is right across the street from the temple.



No comments:

Post a Comment