Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Aruba, Jamaica, Oooh, I wanna take ya!

On September 9th I had he wonderful opportunity to take a trip with my Mom to Aruba for 8 nights! We had the time of our lives! It is quite the trek to get there, but it was well worth it!!

I knew it was going to be a great trip when it started out with "Linus" sitting next to me on our flight from SLC to ATL. He literally had that blanket over his head the whole time!!



 We enjoyed beautiful sunsets every night!



Views from our room up and down the beach.





A night out to dinner, Our tan's are starting to really show



View from our Palapa



Bathing Beauties, you will notice there were no waves! You could float in the ocean for hours, and believe me, we did!


View from the Elevator

On our last day my mom convinced me that we needed to ride Great Big Mable, so a boat took us out and pulled/whipped/basically threw us all around. It was a blast!


Room number 770 was second to last floor and the second window in from the left.

Last day photos, we may be smiling but we are crying on the inside because we are about to get on the plane!


Oh and we can't forget about all the friendly iguanas!




No comments:

Post a Comment