Monday, May 16, 2016

A Visit to My Sister Breanne's in O'Fallon

This is at Bryce's Preschool graduation, Next year he will be in Kindergarten!



Breanne, Avery, and I went to pick strawberries at Echert's farm with her Neighbors Marci, Harper, and CJ. The Strawberries were delicious!






Saturday was Bryce's Soccer game and he did great!

Just goofing around with the avery, what is not shown is this photo was the hour long facetime converstaion that Bryce had with his cousin CoCo back home in Utah. It was hilarious to listen to! They are both 5 years old and were scheming about what pranks they were going to play on people in the house when they saw each other. They also decided they need a hole in the ceiling at my parents house so that they could jump on the trampoline in the basement and jump through the ceiling into CoCo's room. 


Avery trying on my shoes... I don't think they are on the right feet even...

After church on Sunday photos

Chase and I selfie



No comments:

Post a Comment