Monday, November 23, 2020

Pack Meeting

 Pack Meeting #746. 

After reviewing the minutes from our last meeting, does anyone have anything new to report? 

Lucy- “I have successfully dug a 1/4 of the way to China under the patio stairs, removed part of the fencing from underneath the patio, started shedding my summer coat, oh and and started chewing dads newly painted spindle on the staircase. And when no ones looking I continue to make progress on shredding the corner of the couch.”

Oscar-“ I have successfully alerted our humans if anyone or anything( single leaf included) has moved or come within a hundred feet of our property in the last week.”

Charlie- “I have increased my naps 2 fold since the temperatures have dropped.”

Future items to address-

- our humans just had the carpets cleaned, anyone’s tummy feeling sick? If not, I’m sure snow and mud season will be commencing soon to turn those light grey carpets back to dark grey. 

- get excited for more snow days to come

- how can we convince our humans to give us more treats, especially reddi whip from the can?

- please continue to monitor for Templeton (rat) activity






No comments:

Post a Comment