Thursday, April 1, 2021

April Fools...

 Basically April fool’d myself this year. This morning started off bright and early by allowing Oscar the opportunity to lock Charlie and himself in the puptaxi. Was saved by Oscar then somehow figuring out how to lower the back window enough for hen to use his lockout tool to open the door. 

Then I decided it would be fun to assume the guy in the backyard had finished doing the lawn service when apparently he hadn’t and had to run after dogs through the open gates. So worried they might get hit by a car.

I knew I had truly lost it when I was working and listening to a long voicemail hen left, at which point I was distracted and started talking to the phone like we were having a conversation. Only to later realize we weren’t actually on a call.

Top it off with just finishing an 11 hour workday.

Can I get a do over today? Then again I don’t really want to redo all the work I completed today. 

It was this day last year that my niece CoCo totally fooled me and my mom convincing us that her sister Penny was being born that day..




No comments:

Post a Comment