Thursday, April 8, 2021

Springtime!

 I seriously love trees so much! Maybe it is because I’m from the east coast where trees are infinite and here in Utah they feel so sparse. Sometimes I get scared during winter when I look at our trees and wonder, what if they don’t come back this spring? Seeing them bloom makes my heart so happy! Especially this tree where we lost 2/3’s of it in the windstorm last year. My allergies are awful this time of year, but it is worth it to have our trees come back to life!! So grateful our trees didn’t give up this year and every year. We can truly learn something from trees. We all go through different seasons and trials in our lives. We should just all be cheering each other on that each person keeps trying no matter the storms they go through. Somehow we each keep getting out of bed each morning to fight another day. So remember after your winters, there will always be a spring. šŸ˜Š

❤️šŸŒ³šŸŒø❤️šŸŒ³šŸŒø❤️šŸŒ³šŸŒø❤️šŸŒ³❤️šŸŒø




No comments:

Post a Comment