Saturday, November 6, 2021

Hello Trip! See you next Fall!

 Awesome 1st full day! 

Rafting on Captain Zodiacs raft up the coast with snorkeling and going into sea caves ✅

Attend fabulous company dinner ✅

Walking back to my seat with a plate full of desserts for Hen and I, tripping, falling, face planting in my new dress, desserts flying everywhere, people gasping. Hearing “are you ok” ten times, coworker helping me up, hearing “are you hurt”. My response, “only my pride!!”

Returning to the table and Hen saying “where are the desserts, did you eat it on the way over?” Yup, I definitely ate it, alright…

Finding a super cool moth outside of our room✅

I may be hard to see in these photos, but Hen and I are there in the back, kind of like a Where's Waldo.








Hen found this giant moth outside our bedroom. He is as big as my hand! So pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment