Friday, January 7, 2022

Fun with Nieces

 Tonight was bitter sweet as I spent some time watching my nieces while their parents went out to dinner in the last night in their house close by. CoCo and I played Cat and Mouth, ordered Door Dash and Crumble, watched Cool Runnings and the Rookie of the Year. Penny slept like a rock and CoCo and I had alot of fun together. 

Playing a game of cat and mouth with my niece CoCo tonight and my fur nephew Griffin was too funny to watch! He would fit right in as a spectator at a tennis tournament! 


Then on Saturday Night CoCo came to stay with us. We ate Cafe Rio, watched Encanto, played my favorite Bubble Bobble, and read poems from Shel Silversteins "A Light on in the Attic" before going to bed. All three pups kept trying to sit in CoCo's lap against my wishes, and Lucy snuck up there a few times.... that stinker. 





No comments:

Post a Comment