Saturday, January 1, 2022

Packing with CoCo

 Today, my niece CoCo and I were tasked with cleaning out, organizing, and boxing up her art room since they are moving in one week. We started at 11am and finished around 3pm. We had alot of fun, got rid of alot of stuff, and made memories I will never forget. I have loved having this sweet girl live close to me these last 2 years and am sad to have them move. The other bonus about cleaning out this art room was any art she didn't want to keep, she let me take home if I wanted it. 

Funny story about these glasses. We were listening to kidz bop on pandora during this project and right when CoCo found these glasses and put them on a song that sounds like 80's music by The Weekend came on. The timing was choice! Soo Funny!


By the end we were both covered in stickers. We went upstairs to get Penny up from her nap and she was pulling all of the stickers off our faces and saying balloon, balloon. Then my sister brought back Cafe Rio and we had a tasty lunch!



When CoCo first got this art room, I had made her the sign below while we were doing art together in that room. I do not have a single artistic bone in my body. I didn't think anything of the sign, but CoCo hung that sign proudly on the front of the door of her art room until I took it down yesterday. I was amazed that sign hadn't come down before they started showing the house, but my guess is CoCo wouldn't let them take it down yet. She is very particular how she likes things and doesn't love change.


These are my treasures that I got to keep from our cleanout with the exception of the crewmate in yellow that CoCo gave me previously. She is so talented!


This was from a school project where they were asked to draw an idiom. I thought it was great!


Another awesome piece!


Ok- So CoCo and her cousin Bryce are two peas in a pod. They have nicknamed themselves Muffin and Puffin. Muffin is Bryce and Puffin is CoCo. They setup these bylaws and we found them among the things in CoCo's room. The punishment seems quite extreme, but I guess that is just what you get from two 11 year olds! Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment