Saturday, February 5, 2022

Shopping, Airboats, Gators, Pizza and Rummikub

Having a blast in Florida on our all girls trip! Two great beach days with lots of sunshine, and then today we ventured out on an airboat ride at Camp Holly and some shopping in Cocoa Beach! Not missing the 20 degrees in Salt Lake! So many fun memories! It was actually rainy and cold on Saturday by the time we got to the airboat rides. Because of this, we did not see a single alligator! So we were laughing pretty much the whole ride because we had wanted to see alligators! Also you will notice Luce was wearing shorts so I gave her one of the long sleeved shirts I had just purchased at Alvins to try and stay warm on the boat. We all froze but still had a lot of fun! My mom wanted us to be able to see an alligator so she took us to the local bass pro shop to see one! Too funny! 

We ended the day with dinner at Bizarro's as we shivered! The best New York Pizza I have ever had outside of New York! So grateful for this precious time spent with my mom and sisters!









On Monday we went to the beach because there was sunshine, but it was pretty chilly as you can see by these two homeless looking people on the beach...lol.
















Gators at Bass Pro Shop



Funny Story- So on my flight over from Atlanta to Melbourne I sat next to a Real Estate Agent who lived locally in Melbourne and he gave me a long list of recommendations for restaurants. I am pretty sure we passed each of them atleast once. As we passed them I kept saying oh there's another one of the seven. It became a running joke the whole trip. What's even funnier, is now I realize the list was actually 9 restaurants, but we were saying 7 the whole time.

Cafe coconut cove- German
Villa Palmer-Italian
Ember and oak- steakhouse
Island fish grill-sea food
New England eatery- good seafood local
Meg O’Malley music locals Irish pub
Pizza- Bizzaros on Fifth Ave
Skewers- Mediterranean
Long Doggers -local

Our nightly Rummikub games! Somehow Berry beat us all 3 games in a row! Way to go Berry! I did gain redemption for all of us by winning the last game before Berry left. I did also proceed to beat her 3 games of sequence, but they shouldn't really count since she was just learning and I have played it for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment