Thursday, February 10, 2022

More Yummy Food

 My mom and I went to breakfast one morning at a place called The Blueberry Muffin! It was so good! This is my french toast covered in a cinnamon glaze! I could only eat half since it was so rich! But so yummy!


We also ventured out to the restaurant Chart House on our last night with this beautiful view of pelicans and dolphins in the bay! So Yummy!



One of our favorite places ended up being El Sid Taqueria in Vero Beach
If you are ever in the area I highly recommend it! Farm to table fresh mexican food and the best orange juice slushies' I have ever had! Their fresh tortillas, guac, and queso are second to none! So fun that you pick up your order from the truck inside the restaurant. They call your name over the loud speaker and say "your order is ready in the truck"



No comments:

Post a Comment