Saturday, March 5, 2022

Clawee

 HELP! My bookshelf is being taking over from Hen's winnings from an online claw machine app! Every time I come down to my office some how a new one has mysteriously appeared. The name of these creatures are "Clawee". I mean don't get me wrong, they are super cute, but what I am going to do with all of these???

 There is a bit of a history of Hen and claw machines... I was told in high school, one time Hen got his paycheck and then spent the whole thing at the fair playing these claw games...

What is completely wild about this app is that he is playing an actual claw machine, not just some made up one on the internet. The app is linked to cameras in a real arcade and a real machine. Over the years Hen has gotten ridiculously good at these things...

Link to Clawee Game

What you may notice as well is the nose at the very bottom of the picture....One of these things has already been destroyed by the fur kids, so you know they have their eyes pegged on the next victim...










No comments:

Post a Comment