Thursday, November 24, 2022

Primary Momma Bear

 My Primary Momma Bear came out today, while riding the car rental shuttle to the airport. 

A gentleman across from me was talking to other people in the back dropping the f Bomb left and right. 

I had a family with two children probably around ages 5 and 7 next to me. 

I said to the guy “hey, hey, hey, language, we have kids here.” 

his response, “they don’t know what it means.” 

I said, “that doesn’t matter, they are still hearing it.”

his response “I’m just complaining about how messed up this city’s metropolitan area is.” 

I said, “you don’t need to use those words though to say it”. 

He said “are you from here?” 

I said , “no I’m not.” 

And the conversation ended there. 

The mom then thanked me profusely on and off the bus for saying something. 

Don’t know if it is my primary calling or the auntie in me but don’t mess with these precious Children of God, or I won’t stay still. 😊

Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment