Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Annual Gag Gifts


For Bobby and Luce I had this lovely one of kind blanket made of their new kitten Griffin. Too funny!


For Hen, a new apron since earlier in the year he was helping with food at a Scottish Rite meeting and I had sent him with an apron but he had left it in the car, then proceeded to get coffee all over himself. If only he had brought the apron in with him... Henry got me some shoe inserts because I have had a really rough year with my feet!


 Krista's favorite hobby is Pickle Ball so my mom put a pickleball in a jar of pickles.

Krista gave me a game called Rat Race, because to date charlie has brought into the house 4 dead rats...

My mom got my dad this shirt, he wears it with pride!

My dad got my mom this shirt this year because she has had a bit of an addiction to reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment